Wireless communication standards have allowed sensors to develop from traditional forms — those that require the active involvement of the patient in collecting data, transmitting it, or both — to passive forms that do not need patient participation. The most fully passive sensors can provide constant monitoring of a person’s vital signs or other measures, and store that data or send it wirelessly to a care team.
- Blood-sampling sensors, such as glucose meters
- Tissue-embedded sensors, such as pacemakers and defibrillators
- Ingestibles embedded in pills that dissolve
- Epidermal sensors, such as patches and digital tattoos
- Wearables embedded in clothing or accessories
- External sensors, such as blood-pressure cuffs and pulse oximeters
85 percent of the attendees of the previsous edition would recommend the event to a colleague or business partner (based on a survey amongst the participants), so register for this inspiring event!
Partners and speakers of the previous edition:
FlandersBio, Holst Centre IMEC-nl, Philips Research, VU University Medical Centre/Brandwondenstichting, Unitron Group, MEDvision360, ttopstart, EIT ICT Labs, Biosenz BV, DesignThinkers, Materialise, Implementation IQ, Lavoisier, Center for Translational Molecular Medicine, University Medical Center, Fontys University of Applied Science, SkinVision and manymore.
Why should you attend this event!
- Meet those people who are at the forefront of the sensor technology for the health care market
- Learn what new trends are, and how you can use this in your healthcare projects
- Meet new potential partners.
Some quotes of attendees of the previous edition:
- “This conference was informative and very useful”
- “This conference was not only contentwise very interesting, but the atmosphere was open, creative and inspiring as well.”
Who can you meet?
(non)academic Hospitals, Research institutions, Universities, Insurance companies, System Integrators, Service Providers, Operators / ISP’s, Hardware manufacturers, Software developers, Venture Capital / Financial industry, Design companies, and IP / legal and regulation bodies
On the conference page you will find an actual overview of the program.